Monday, June 23, 2014

Trecac Needs You!!!

Photo Credit: Cat Shelter Felix - Learn more about Trecac HERE

Wow - such a gorgeous tabby cat!! Trecac is a resident at Cat Shelter Felix/ Azil za mačke Felix, our rescue of the month. Cat Shelter Felix is a cat sanctuary located in Serbia. All of these kitties are ex-strays and will live out the rest of their lives in this one of a kind cage-free haven. Please visit their website HERE to learn more about Cat Shelter Felix and its residents. When you support these cats, you not only become a hero to them, but you also are entered to win some great prizes! To help, do any of the following:

1) Donate funds here:  www.youcaring.com or via Paypal to savage1@shaw.ca
2) purchase charity listings from my shop here: RaeosunshinePets on Etsy
*15% donated from non-charity listings
3) Purchase something from their Cafepress shop here: Cat Shelter Felix on Cafepress
4) send me donations for a care package (i.e. toys, blankets, treats, food bowls, etc.)

**Please let me know if you make a donation or purchase from their shop**

Here are just a couple of the prizes you could win:


Grumpy Cat inspired hand-painted seashell magnet

A handmade cat plush created & donated by Ecofroggy Craftworks


Visit my Facebook page here to learn more about this fundraiser & see more prizes!


11 comments:

  1. Awwww he is so cute. I have 2 rescue cats and love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he is so cute! I LOVE the idea behind the cage free shelter. That is so awesome. We adopted a dog this weekend and I hated seeing all those cats in little tiny cages =[

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see a cat I want to bring him home. We already have one and a dog but I would love to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean - it is hard to say no to all those cute little faces! If I hadn't learned how to say no, I would have at least 20 cats by now! If you decide you would like to help out this rescue, use the links above to direct you :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! I have it available as a necklace in my shop. I have two magnets now, but I think I have to keep one for myself haha! Love Grumpy Cat :)

      Delete
  5. Trecac is a very handsome cat and that plush is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kitty is so old I couldn't imagine getting another one but I love the sea shell magnet

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Grumpy Cat magnet is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone who is willing to help animals is a friend of mine. Trecac is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete