Friday, June 27, 2014

An Anniversary Gift


Check out my little dragon Merida! She was recently part of a trade I made on Etsy. I love trading with other artists! Merida is needle felted, with felt wings and a Merino wool braid for hair. She is too cute!


Made by Certified Gemologist, Sandy Martinez

It was my parent's anniversary recently, so I was happy when I was able to trade for this classy birthstone necklace from GriffinsNestJewelry on Etsy - as a gift for my mom. This is a great gift - the seller was very helpful and it arrived quickly. I could tell from first glance that it was a high quality item! The stones are gorgeous and sparkly. They are set well, not loose or crooked. Absolutely perfect. And my mom loved it too! This is something she can where all the time - great for everyday wear and special occasions. It is very classy and not so gaudy that she is unable to wear it to her job. I give this piece of jewelry two thumbs up!

Even the little box it came in was perfect!
Check out our shops on Etsy:
My shop HERE
Her shop HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment