Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Snow CAN be a Good Thing...Sometimes

If you run your own Etsy shop etc, you probably know how important pictures are. Many times, they are the determining factor on whether or not someone even chooses to view your item. So they must be of decent quality at least.

Some people prefer white backgrounds (honestly, I think they are boring). I do agree that they make it easier to see right away what the product is that you are offering. And so I gave in, and decided to work on my product photos this week. I put them on white backgrounds (the snow, because I kill all light boxes haha). I suppose that is one good thing about snow. I left my funner backgrounds in the extra photos, the ones that don't show up as the first photo. I love the way natural lighting adds to my photos. Here are some samples of what I worked on this week.

Learn more HERE

View the listing HERE
Check him out HERE





What have you been up to this week?

2 comments:

  1. I agree, snow makes a great background for photography especially at night because they glow when light hits it.

    ReplyDelete