Monday, November 24, 2014

Organic Ceremonial Grade Green Tea Matcha Review




I received Organic Matcha Green Tea to review from KissMe Organics. This tea is organic and grown by a family owned farm in Japan. Matcha is rich in antioxidants and is beneficial to skin health. Consuming this tea can even give you a metabolism boost!


I am HUGE tea drinker and was very excited to receive this product. I was very impressed by the packaging this tea came in. To ensure freshness, they seal it in a can (with a pull tab top) and then the tea powder is even in a sealed pouch. I love that this tea is non-GMO and vegan. This was my first time using tea powder - I was surprised that such a small amount goes such a long way! It is such a beautiful mossy green. Most teas I drink without sweetener, but I actually prefer this one with a spoonful of honey - otherwise it tastes too vegetable-y to me. The honey compliments it well.

Visit their website HERE
Buy it HERE

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment